To book your dog in please call (9am to 11am or 3pm to 5pm daily) or email email@example.com or moblie 07545932030
Boarding Prices per day:
All dogs £10
Second and subsequent dogs half price...£5
All cats £8
Second and subsequent cats half price £4
We can now offer a collection or delivery service on request £10 each way
Small animals....prices on request
One off day £10 half day £5
Please note that charges do NOT include feed which on veterinary advice we ask you to provide thereby stopping tummy upsets. If however you wish us to provide food we will charge you at cost.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions of boarding at Foxglove Kennels and Cattery
- Your pet will only be accepted into boarding if it is in good health (existing health issues will be discussed beforehand) and you are able to produce proof of current vaccination status. New vaccinations must be completed 7 days prior to boarding. We will hold either your certificate or a photocopy of the same for the duration of your pets stay as a condition of our license.
- Your pet will not be covered by our insurance if it has not had The Canine Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) treatment.
- All pets must have had an effective flea and worm treatment prior to boarding. If either are found within the first few days of boarding the relevant treatment will be sought from a vet and the cost added to your bill accordingly.
- Foxglove Kennels and Cattery reserve the right to seek the services of a vet on your behalf if deemed necessary during your pets stay. Veterinary attention during your pets stay is at the owner’s expense. Your pet will not be insured for any pre-existing condition which must be disclosed on the day of arrival. We will not be held responsible for vets fees as a result of non-disclosed pre-existing conditions
- Opening hours for the drop off and collection of your pets is 8-10am and 4-6 pm. We are closed Wednesday and Sunday afternoons unless by prior arrangement.
- Charges are by the night and fees can be paid either before your stay or in full on collection. Early collection will still be charged for full duration.
- Whilst all possible care and attention is given to your pet during its stay with us it is boarded entirely at your risk. Pets sharing may be separated if we feel the need to do so in the interests of safety.
- All beds and bedding left are at the owner’s risk. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused during the pets stay. We also reserve the right to dispose of any items if they become unreasonably soiled. Pets that need their bedding frequently changed due to soiling or damage may incur an extra fee for laundry or replacement costs.
- Any relevant medication will be administered as instructed by the owners, however we are not able to accept liability for incorrect administration or adverse reaction.
- In the event of any pet not being collected 14 days from the agreed collection date we reserve the right to take any action necessary regarding future ownership.